MyChart - Always here for you.
MyChart provides our patients access to their health information online, anytime, anywhere. MyChart is password protected and protected by an encrypted connection, so all information is safe from unauthorized access.
Log-in to MyChart
Need a MyChart account?
Need help logging in?
What is MyChart?
MyChart can be used to do many different things, including request appointments, view test/lab results, exchange messages with your provider, and have video visits.
It is not intended to replace office visits with your provider. Providers may not be able to answer all of your questions electronically and may request that you schedule an appointment. This will allow for a more accurate diagnosis to determine the best treatment plan for your condition.
If you're a current patient, you have a MyChart account. To get access to your MyChart account, complete this online sign-up form. Or, call 210-450-4111 and our office will help you get access to your MyChart account.
With MyChart, patients can:
- Send and receive secure emails to their UT Health providers
- Have video appointments
- Have On-Demand Urgent Care appointments
- Request an in-person appointment
- View medical notes, lab results, x-rays, and other images
- View a list of current medications, immunizations and allergies
- Request medication refills
- Update personal and insurance information
- Receive offers for an appointment sooner than your current appointment (for participating offices)
- Pay your bill
For help logging in or for answers to other MyChart questions, please call 210-450-4111.