UT Health San Antonio’s expert, board-certified reproductive endocrinologists are now helping patients become parents at UT Health Hill Country. We are the only fertility practice in the area with board-certified physicians who specialize in fertility care – and we remain one of the most cost-effective practices in town.
Our fertility specialists use the latest innovations in fertility treatment and provide the highest level of care with every patient. Combining decades of experience, years of research and the most advanced technology, they are able to make pregnancy possible for their patients.
We provide complete care for patients, including:
- - On-site embryo storage
- - Donor eggs and embryos
- - In vitro fertilization (IVF) with ICSI
- - INVOcell
- - Fertility care before and after cancer treatment
- - Fertility medicine management
- - Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- - Semen analysis and male-factor infertility care
- - Preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis
- - Minimally-invasive surgical solutions
- - Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) treatment
- - Endometriosis treatment
- - Premature ovarian failure treatment
Now helping patients at two locations:
UT Health Medical Arts & Research Center
8300 Floyd Curl Drive, 5th Floor
San Antonio, TX 78229
UT Health Hill Country
25723 Old Fredericksburg Road
Boerne, TX 78015
For an appointment, call 210-450-9500. Or, request your appointment online.
Click here to learn more about UT Health San Antonio's fertility services.