UT Health San Antonio’s advanced endoscopy group is exclusively staffed with fellowship-trained endoscopists performing individualized care plans for children and adults with gastroenterological, biliary, and pancreatic disorders.
Our team of experts offer the following advanced endoscopy procedures:
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration
- Endoscopic sphincterotomy
- Stent placement
- Balloon dilation of strictures
- Laser lithotripsy
- SpyGlass™ intraductal endoscopy
- Transluminal drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Radio-frequency esophageal ablation
Submit a patient referral online. To speak to a program manager, call 210-567-5777 or toll-free 1-888-336-9633.
Hospital to hospital transfer
Health care providers looking to transport a patient to University Hospital can do so with one simple phone call:
To transfer an adult patient to University Hospital: 210-358-2500.
To transfer a pediatric patient to University Hospital: 1-855-484-7733.