The Spine Center at UT Health San Antonio offers:
- A comprehensive network of orthopaedic spine surgeons, neurosurgeons, pain management physicians, physiatrists and physical therapists committed to providing conservative spine care for adults and children.
- Experienced and fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeons and neurosurgeons who perform more than 1000 spinal procedures annually.
- Advanced surgical techniques proven to effectively treat neck and back pain.
- Access to multidisciplinary spine specialists working together in an integrated academic setting. That means more treatment options for patients.
- Individualized conservative treatment plans that can relieve pain without surgery.
- Advanced imaging equipment, including the only EOS machine (low radiation, full spine and body imaging) in South Texas.