Urogynecologists are dual-specialized which means they have specialized training in obstetrics and gynecology, plus additional years of extensive sub-specialty training in Urogynecology. Urogynecologists are physicians and surgeons who have advanced expertise in surgical and non-surgical treatments for problems concerning the female pelvic anatomy. UT Health is the only practice in San Antonio which has female, board-certified urogynecologists who offer comprehensive appointments where a woman’s medical concerns can be thoroughly addressed in a comfortable, secure environment.
Schedule your appointment with UT Health Urogynecology if you:
• Have bladder control concerns
• Are bothered by incontinence
• Have concerns about vaginal mesh
• Have trouble fully emptying your bladder
• Are not satisfied with a previous pelvic surgery
• Have unresolved pelvic pain
• Are concerned about the position of your bladder, uterus or other pelvic organs
We will evaluate the issues you're experiencing and create a customized treatment plan that is effective and fits your lifestyle. Our specialists are extensively trained in non-surgical treatments, minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and traditional surgical techniques for treating all female pelvic disorders.
Make an appointment
Please call 210-450-9500 to make an appointment with one of our urogynecologists.