Daily Crime Log
The police department assigns a case number for all reportable activities, both criminal and noncriminal. Only case numbers generated for criminal activity are listed in the crime log, and crime log case numbers do not run sequentially. Crimes are listed in chronological order and the most recent crimes are at the bottom of the list. Check real-time criminal activity at UT Health San Antonio or any other institution by using the Clery Daily Crime Log.
According to federal law, an institution may withhold any of the required fields of entry, i.e. the nature, date, time, location and/or disposition of a case if any of the following conditions apply:
The disclosure is prohibited by law:
- If disclosure would jeopardize the confidentiality of the victim.
- If disclosure would jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation or the safety of an individual.
- If disclosure would cause a suspect to flee or evade detection.
- If disclosure would result in the destruction of evidence.
- Active – Open, still under investigation
- Inactive – No leads, no clues, no witness, nowhere else to look
- Unfounded – Never happened
- Cleared – Filed with the district attorney's office
- Exceptionally Cleared – Filed with district attorney’s office and prosecuted.
The department's jurisdiction responsibilities include all four campuses of UT Health San Antonio.
Long Campus, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229
Greehy Campus, 8403 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229
MARC, 8300 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229
COHCR, 8210 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229
Texas Research Park Campus, 15335 Lamda Drive, San Antonio, TX
Laredo Campus, 1937 Bustamante St., Laredo, TX 78041
UT Police jurisdiction also includes numerous leased office spaces adjacent to the campuses and downtown area.
For copies of crime statistics from a previous month, contact the UT Police Dispatch Office at 210-567-2800, option 3