The parking service office maintains a waitlist for individuals who wish to upgrade or downgrade their parking assignments.
- Only one parking zone may be selected. You may register online at our Parking Office Gateway or in person at our parking service office on campus.
- If your contact information is not current you will not be upgraded.
- Only your last request will be considered. All previous requests will be deleted.
- Ensure all information requested is provided.
- Individuals on the waitlist will be contacted in the order they have registered. Two attempts will be made to contact you on consecutive work days, using the information on file. An email address is the preferred method of contact for this communication. If you cannot be contacted, your name will be deleted from the waitlist.
- Once contacted, you will have 2 business days to complete the transaction of upgrading or downgrading your parking assignment. After 2 business days, your name will be deleted from the waitlist.
- Completion of this transaction must be done in person at the parking office. Valid ID and vehicle information is required.
- Upon accepting your new parking zone assignment, you will be dropped from the waitlist.
- You may re-register for a new option on the wait-list, but keep in mind that your registration will be placed at the bottom of the waitlist.
Frequently asked questions
How many parking zones can I register for when I sign up for the waitlist?
You can only register for one zone at a time.
How long is the wait?
That is impossible to predict. It depends on attrition, the number of names before yours, which zone you request, and whether that zone is reserved or non-reserved. You may check your status online at our Parking Office Gateway, calling us at 210-562-PARK(7275) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to get on a waitlist to move down in zones (i.e. zone 3 to zone 4)?
Yes, even though you would be moving down in zones, there are still people on that waitlist who have been waiting for a permit in that zone. We want to be fair to everyone.