UT Print’s new service has a number of upgrades and improvements.
- Students can use PayPal to use any printer on campus.
- Faculty and staff can select from multiple PIDs.
- Print using the desktop software or upload the print job from any device with a browser.
- Swipe your badge to log on to any printer and retrieve your document.
- Detailed reporting is available online.
- Current customers will be migrated to the new system.
Hands on training will be available in October. No need to sign up; there is plenty of room.
Session 1: 10am – 11 am
Session 2: 11am – 12pm
Session 3: 1pm – 2pm
Session 4: 2pm – 3pm
Session 5: 10am – 11 am
Session 6: 11am – 12pm
Session 7: 1pm – 2pm
Session 8: 2pm – 3pm
Contact UT Print with questions:
The post UT Print announces new print/copy/scan services appeared first on UT Health San Antonio.