VPR IT provides technology support for researchers at UT Health San Antonio. Areas which the team provides technology and customer support include application solutions within the Vice President for Research offices to include: Institutional Review Board, Clinical Trials Office, Office of Clinical Research, Animal Research Compliance, Lab Animal Research and Institutional Cores.
Below is a list of application solutions which the team provides customer support:
- ORCA (Online Research Compliance Assistant)
- ORCA Analyst
- Automation of TB Testing Notifications for Occupational Health
- CTO Analyst
- PIMs Online
- Clinical Trial Management
- Velos eResearch
- Research Administration & Quality
- CoresApp web applications
- Data sharing resources through PowerBI
- Specializes in developing APIs for data integration and analytics.
- Efficient Data Retrieval – extract data from diverse sources, including web services, databases, and third-party platforms, ensuring seamless integration with your existing systems.
- Seamless Integration - automatic data retrieval and synchronization, eliminating manual efforts and reducing the risk of errors.
- Customized Reporting - With the data fetched, we create tailor-made reports that align with your business requirements. Our team works closely with you to understand your key performance indicators (KPIs) and deliver comprehensive reports that provide actionable insights.
- Engaging Visualizations - We transform raw data into visually appealing and interactive visualizations. We present complex information in a user-friendly manner, allowing for better understanding and exploration of data patterns and help you derive meaningful business insights.
UT Health San Antonio also provides access to cyberinfrastructure through the University of Texas Research Cyberinfrastructure (UTRC) Initiative. This includes advanced computing, high bandwidth network connectivity and large data storage. For additional information see our university’s High Performance and Cloud Computing Research Facility (HPCF) page.
For questions regarding any of our ongoing projects, new requests or assistance you can reach us at our main line and email or by using the Contact Us on the right-menu.
Contact Emails by application
Scroll table right to view more
OpenSpecimen and Freezerworks
Velos eResearch, Complion
Enterprise Research Management System (ERMS)