After much effort, we have finalized version 3.0 of ImageTool. Most of the reported bugs have been eliminated and some new features have been added. We hope that this final version supports the needs of your research efforts.
ImageTool Application, Ver 3.0
ImageTool Software Development Kit, Ver 3.0
How To Install
Windows NT 3.51
- Download and unzip UTHSCSA ImageTool version 1.27, and open Layer Components from website
- Install DT board and device driver software according to manufacture in the “MACH Series Device Driver for Microsoft Windows” manual
- Install the DT Open Layer components by running setup.exe
- Install ImageTool by running setup.exe
- Reboot the computer, and run ImageTool.
Windows NT 4.0
The Data Translation manual does not reflect the changes in the installation for version 4.0. The following is a description of the installation of both the device drivers, DT Open Layer components, and ImageTool.
Installation of Device Drivers
- Install DT3152 or DT3155 board in an available PCI slot. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for this procedure
- Reboot the computer and insert the device diskette supplied with the boards into the floppy drive
- From the Start menu, select the “Settings || Control Panel”
- Double click on the “Multimedia” icon
- The “Multimedia Properties” dialog will be displayed
- Select the “Devices” tab
- Click the “Add” button
- The “Add” dialog will be displayed
- Select the “Unlisted or Update Driver” from the “List of Drivers”
- The “Install Driver” dialog will be displayed
- Type “A:”, then click “OK”
- Reboot the computer
Installation of DT Open Layers Components
- Download and unzip the DT Open Layer Components from the website
- Run the setup.exe
Installation of UTHSCSA ImageTool version 1.27
- Download and unzip UTHSCSA ImageTool version 1.27 from website
- Run the setup.exe, and follow the instructions for installation
- Reboot the computer
NOTICE: It has been noted that on occasions the install program will start at the 41-43% complete level because of a bug in the InstallShield program. Simply terminate the task using the Task Manager and run the installation program a second time. The program will run to completion.