Part of the UT Health Science Center
The majority of our clinics are located at 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, in the heart of San Antonio’s Medical Center district, with satellite and mobile clinics available throughout southwest Texas.
Directions to UT Dentistry
Center for Oral Health Care & Research
The Center for Oral Health Care & Research is the future of oral heath care education, training and patient care for the School of Dentistry at the UT Health Science Center San Antonio.
This new facility, the first for the School of Dentistry since the current building was opened in 1972, is scheduled to open to students and patients in July 2015.
- Total cost of $108 million
- 198,000 square feet
- Four-story, state-of-the art facility located next to UT Medicine's Medical Arts & Research Center (The MARC)
- Location for all clinical training and patient care
- Specialty clinics will be located on the first two floors
- Pre-doctoral clinic will have 200 operatories and comprise the top two floors
- Patient visits estimated to increase by 15 percent within three years
Tour the new facility